Morrison Hershfield’s Site Quality Assurance Programs (SQAP) are custom developed to ensure the installation of products adheres to applicable standards and the manufacturer’s specific installation guidelines.
Our team works with the appropriate stakeholders to outline the responsibilities and obligations of the manufacturer (supplier), the contractor, and the installer.
The program is then further developed to ensure that the installers have been properly trained, evaluated and certified in accordance with ISO 17024 standards.
The development of a customized SQAP may consist of the following components:
- Research and development
- QAP management structure
- QAP documentation development and reporting
- Standards and specifications
- Pre-qualification requirement for the contractors and installers
- Training and education requirements
- Processes to document the entire installation process
- Methods for installers to self-test their work
- 3rd party quality inspections by Morrison Hershfield to verify compliance to the QAP requirements
- Database tracking
- Conflict resolution
- Requirements for product installation audits
- Ongoing updates, training and development