Morrison Hershfield is pleased to welcome Alex Chang, Architect AIBC, P.Eng., PMP, LEED AP BD+C to our Building Envelope Consulting team as a Senior Architect and Engineer.
Alex brings more than a decade of project management, engineering and architectural experience in the building science field covering a diverse range of project delivery systems and building types.
With his training as both an architect and an engineer, Alex brings a unique perspective on projects facilitating design and function by improving building performance without compromising aesthetic vision.
“We are thrilled to have Alex return to the MH Building Specialty Service Group,” said David Fookes, P.Eng., Director in our Vancouver office. “Alex’s Architectural and Project Management experience and ability on multidisciplinary projects is a great addition to the group. As both an Architect and Engineer, Alex has a great understanding of the requirements and needs of both professions.”
Some of Alex’s recent and high-profile Building Specialty Services Projects include the following:
- Prime Consultant, BC Housing SRO Renewal Initiative P3 Project, Vancouver
- Project Engineer – Envelope Restoration, Translink Kingsway Trolley Rectifier Station, Burnaby
- Architect, Station Street Social Housing, Vancouver
- Architect – DGBK Architects, VPD Property & Forensic Storage Facility, Vancouver
- Prime Consultant, 222 Main Street, Vancouver – Lifecycle Extension of Provincial Law Courts Complex